- Executive Assistant- This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Schools and the School Board. Minimum of 3 years previous administrative level experience desired. Location- Central Office Posting Date- 11/6/19
- Library Assistant- This position is responsible for providing assistance to students and staff with accessing library resources for use in the classroom and/or class assignments. A passing score on the ParaPro Assessment of 48 college semester hours is required. Location- South Pittsburg High School Posting Date- 11/5/19
- Welding/Construction Teacher, interim position- Welding- Must have industry certification (BAT, NCCER, AWS, or Certified Welding Educator). Must be able to document 5 years of full-time employment in the field within the last eight years or hold a valid Tennessee Occupational License with a 584 endorsement. Construction- Must be able to document five years of full-time employment in the field within the last eight years or hold a valid Tennessee Occupational Teaching License with a 522 endorsement in Carpentry. Location- South Pittsburg High School Posting Date- 10/29/19
- School Librarian, interim position- Must have a valid Tennessee teaching license with an endorsement in subject area. Location- Monteagle Elementary School Posting Date- 10/23/19
- High School Science Teacher, interim position- Must have a valid Tennessee license with an endorsement in subject area
Location- Marion County High School
- Middle School Teacher, temporary position- Must have a valid Tennessee license with an endorsement in subject area
Location- Jasper Middle School
- Driver Education Teacher, temporary position- Must have a valid Tennessee license with an endorsement in subject area
Location- County Wide
- Physical Education Teacher, temporary- Beginning January 2020. Must have a valid Tennessee license with an endorsement in subject area
Location- Monteagle Elementary School
- Certified RN/LPN Substitute, prn- Must have an active Tennessee RN/LPN license. Current CPR certification is required.
Location- County Wide
- Bus Driver- Must have CDL with S endorsement or be willing to meet the requirements and obtain endorsement.
Contact Mack Reeves at 423-942-0945, ext 110
- Substitute Culinary Assistants- As needed position in school cafeteria. Location- All schools
The Marion County Board of Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Title IX Coordinator: Mark A. Griffith; and Section 504 Coordinator: Sharon Yarber
Both can be reached at 204 Betsy Pack Drive, Jasper, TN 37347 423-942-3434