- Teacher Assistant, Exceptional Education- This position is responsible for providing teaching assistance under the direction of a licensed teacher or other certified personnel. A passing score on the ParaPro Assessment or 48 college semester hours is required. Location- Whitwell High School Posting Date- 02/14/2020
- Head Football Coach- Whitwell High School is currently accepting applications for the Head Football Coach position. Previous football coaching experience is required. Location- Whitwell High School Posting Date- 02/12/2020
- Physical Education Teacher/Assistant Football Coach, interim position- Must have a valid Tennessee license with an endorsement in subject area. Football coaching experience is required. Location- South Pittsburg High School Posting Date- 1/27/2020
- Elementary Teacher, temporary position- Must have a valid Tennessee license with an endorsement in subject area. Location- Monteagle Elementary School Posting Date- 1/15/2020
- Physical Education Teacher, temporary- Beginning January 2020. Must have a valid Tennessee license with an endorsement in subject area
Location- Monteagle Elementary School
- Certified RN/LPN Substitute, prn- Must have an active Tennessee RN/LPN license. Current CPR certification is required.
Location- County Wide
- Bus Driver- Must have CDL with S endorsement or be willing to meet the requirements and obtain endorsement.
Contact Mack Reeves at 423-942-0945, ext 110
- Substitute Culinary Assistants- As needed position in school cafeteria. Location- All schools
The Marion County Board of Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Title IX Coordinator: Mark A. Griffith; and Section 504 Coordinator: Sharon Yarber
Both can be reached at 204 Betsy Pack Drive, Jasper, TN 37347 423-942-3434