School Nutrition

School Nutrition

May menu



Marion County Schools School Nutrition Department

204 Betsy Pack Drive, Jasper, TN, 37347  (423) 942-3434 X12011

TO:                         Parents and Guardians

FROM:                   Danita Taylor, School Nutrition Director

DATE:                    July 1, 2022

RE:                         School Nutrition Information


Welcome to school meals!


Marion County School Nutrition program is pleased to announce that student meals will be at no cost for the 2022-2023 school year!     After School Snack Program is available to students in an organized after school activity at no cost.



                                Lunch and Breakfast            $0.00 (Students Only)                                           

                             Faculty & Staff Breakfast     $1.50

                             Faculty & Staff Lunch           $3.25                            

                             Visitor Breakfast                   $2.00

                             Visitors Lunch                 $3.75

                             Visitors Holiday Lunch         $5.00 (If applicable)  



Students are not permitted to charge extras. If you want your student to purchase extras, please send cash daily or make prepayments on their lunch account.



Personal checks are accepted for the amount you want in your child/children's account. Checks should be made payable to your school cafeteria. Change cannot be given to the student for other activities.    Checks must have two phone numbers and physical address or they will be rejected, Payliance collects returned checks for $50.00 fee.  May write info by hand on check.



 MyPaymentsPlus (, online service that offers you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s account.  This system could eliminate the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten money, and speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria.

At no cost, MyPaymentsPlus allows any family to:

  • Check your student’s current account balance
  • Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the school lunchroom
  • Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance

For a small program fee, MealpayPlus allows any family to:

  • Make a prepayment into your student’s account using a check, credit card, or debit card at
  • Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance.

 All parents may (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) create an account at no cost through or you will find this link on the Marion County Schools website -   To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using his/her  Student ID number (7 digits).  If your child is a middle or high school student, you will find the Student ID number on the report card.  If your child is in elementary school and you do not know their ID number, please email us at  and give us your child’s full name, grade, and the school.  We will email your child’s ID number back to you.  Email will be processed quickly as possible. We ask that you do not call the school office or the lunch room.


We are looking forward to serving your student!




Danita Taylor         

School Nutrition Director

Marion County Schools

423-942-3434 Ext. 12011



This institution is an equal opportunity provider.



In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1.    mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

2.    fax:
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

3.    email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.